A destination with destiny




These pictures were taken when I was strolling around Salzburg, a beautiful city in Austria. I didn't have a minute to decide to take them. My hands spontaneously captured this moment. An old couple was traveling together, what a lifetime goal.

***

I like traveling.

Ever since I lived in Europe, I started to know this fact. To know a new place, to meet people, to see different culture and nature. It is fun.

I don't like traveling alone.

The worst thing when you travel alone is once you reach the place, you don't have anyone to share the excitement and pride of reaching that place. You reach it, take picture, and look for a place to sit and have your lunch. No fun.

I like traveling with partner.

When I say partner, it does mean partner. Not just anyone, but someone whom you can trust and be comfortable with. Could be a good friend, a family member, or a lover.

When I say traveling, it is not just about moving from one place to another, but also about moving from time to time. Spending your most precious thing in life.

To travel with partner is a preference.

To have a travel partner is a grace.

To find a partner when you travel? That's a destiny.

Comments

  1. You have the experience that no one have ever had. Every steps you take, every moves you make, are a present. A priceless present for a partner and your surroundings.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts