I'll go with you

As people said,
you will know what love'is when you are about to lose it.
I thought only time ran quickly. But also you've been truly changing.
I don't realize it 'till you pass me without a word.
I wave my hand and you just make a flat smile.
So sore.

Now everything is just so awkward for me.
Your deed made me feel like this.
I blame you for sure, for everything.
You made me feel happy to death and sad like an idiot at the same time.
You came into my dream. Everynight.
And I just don't understand why I felt so comfortable everytime you held my hand there.
Then I just understand why I always want to be next to you

Counting how many days left we have,
and I know there will be the time when we'll totally be apart.
Before that happens, I've made one fool decision.
I'll try to be always beside you, I'll go with you.

Comments

Popular Posts