When you are busy, You feel like  you're the busiest person in the world now. People have to fit their schedule with yours and you think no one may ruin yours. If someone ask you a favor, you reject it because you still have many things to do.

Have you ever felt like that?

I always wonder how some people are very good on managing their time. I have already made my own weekly schedule, but it never works. This semester is the most hectic term in my college life. Actually, I had already predicted it from the really beginning. But, still, my brain doesn't work as an OS kernel does, which can schedule everything so it can be look like doing multitasking. And me? I think I have reduced a lot of my "me time" and still always need more time to do my assignments.

What makes it harder? I'm complaining.
What makes it even way harder? I'm complaining. My partner's complaining. My team's complaining.

I mean, we know that we all have our own stuffs to do. But please don't put yourself as you're the one who has trouble and no one could ever feel what you feel. That doesn't relieve your burden even an ounce. We make a deal. I do this, you do that. And don't complain.

Oh, dear myself, please don't complain and just do what you have to do. I mean, start it right now. You took this way, you've challenged yourself, and you have to get the risks. Fight and pray. Allah is always with you.

written by: Memei yang lagi stres tugasnya gak habis2 dan pengen pulang lagi #eh jedutin kepala ke kasur. sebut saja postingan ini self-motivating


Comments

Popular Posts