Big Question

How was your day? Mine is fine!
Today I attended a talkshow talking about building startup and yes it was quite successful influencing me to have guts in finding ideas. Just see whether I can really find it or not :p I saw a lot of inspiring people today. And the question is: when will I be in their position?

"Success is about you want to start it or not"
I always walk with the target ahead. Once it's not fulfilled, no problem. Twice, it's okay. Three times, never mind. I appreciate the process. But sometimes it's just too wretched for me when they come in sequence and when I realize that I've never done something that I can proud of since I got into college life.


My goal when I started trapped at this really awesome university is 'being cool'. You may laugh at it but I'm serious. It depends on what your own definition of 'cool' is. But for me, it's really cool when you can influence others, you can inspiring them. Probably it's just because I, in person, am someone who can easily admiring inspired people. Just like you and your fave singer (bcs I have no one). When I see my friend can develop new apps or game, it's inpiring! When I see my acquaintance just won a medal in science olympiad, it's inpiring! When I see my friend teach others subject that is obviously obscure, it's inspiring! I respect them who have been so in love with what they're doing that they are like really enjoy it. That's my definition of inspiring, and also cool. Sounds trifling, huh?

I haven't checked the goal yet, or in other words, I haven't been a cool person. When will I?

Sometimes this kind of things mess up my mind, especially when the night comes and I have nothing to do in my room, I start thinking: can I really be someone? And I start missing home just like today. It has happened more than 3 times in the past 2 weeks. But mom doesn't allow me to go home  in the silence week (a week before exam) altough I have told her I can't go home next holiday :(

Such a random feeling and thinking, and I have to pass this untill.......(when?)

3 times questioning 'when' is enough right? lol I've been writing this not-so-long post for about an hour. I should have used the time for doing my assignment :p

Good night people, have a good sleep and dream.

NB: Ah, I almost forget to say congratulation to all my friends who have hardly contributed on making UGM as the champion of Gemastik 7. Unfortunately, we could just make it as runner up but it's way better than the previous years. Salute!

Comments

Popular Posts