Ramadan note: forgiveness

Alhamdulillah, I still can face this holy month this year. 

On the first day of Ramadan I've already felt the blessing of the month. So, a few months ago I kinda had a quarrel with someone. It made me down for a couple of weeks. I was sad and upset. Although everything seemed to have ended, but sometimes when I unintentionally recalled the past I still got angry. I thought I had forgiven the person but at the same time I knew I was just letting it go by not trying to think about it. I looked fine when I met her and actually no longer had a hard feeling when talking to her. It was just the memory of the past that sometimes still got into my mind made me feel like a hypocrite, which eventually made me sad again. Every time that kind of thought hit me, I prayed to Allah to get rid of it as I wanted to just have a normal relationship with her, like we had no problem at all.

Allah is the All-hearer.
While sometimes I still found it hard to start a conversation with her, unless it was inevitable, she pinged me on messenger because she wanted to share some food with me. Actually she had given me a lot of food previously too. Can you understand how bad my feeling about myself was?

Allah is indeed the Turner of hearts.
I guess He doesn't want me to stain His holy month. I've completely forgiven what happened in the past. The anger just went away. Literally.

I didn't have excessive food. But I did have some good quality dates, the ones that grew at her homeland, which I bought a few days back because I like dates and I knew I would like to share some with her too, because she likes the food from her home. I knew the time to share would come. Because it's Ramadan.

Ramadan Kareem :)


Comments

  1. Alhamdulillah ya Mei.. :)
    Eh tema blognya baru bagus :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts