Final Match - Holland vs Spain

Closing ceremony started with awesome shows, they said. Actually I didn’t watch it ‘cause I was still sleeping -_-
I’m in a ‘labil’ mode. I didn’t really care about who the winner would be, holland or spain. Since Germany didn’t get the final ticket, I didn’t really wanna watch this match. But come on, this is the final. Once in 4 years you can see the happiness of holding the trophy proudly.
It is the first time I watch a match with full of yellow cards. 9 for Holland and 5 for Spain.
And my notice is: bald man is annoying.
Look at the holland players. Almost they’re bald and almost they’re annoying. Hardplaying, moked at the referee, got angry easily,... eww disgusting!


Then, look at the referee. 6 of 10 persons agreed that he was unfair.

Last, look at Spain player, Andreas Iniesta. Scored the only goal and put Spain on top of world. Really made Hollands annoyed, right?

NEW CHAMPIONS!
They’ve written a new history by winning World Cup for the first time. And it’s absolutely great since they’ve also won euro 2008. Congratulation!


Last month I wondered Germany would hold the trophy. Yeah the fact is they haven’t get that chance. Not now, maybe next time. 2014 will be Germany’s. Amin
GOODbye World Cup 2010. Gonna miss you :’)

Comments

Popular Posts